Saturday, September 12, 2009

Michael was wacko? Not compared to LaToya

I try not to be one of those people who rubber neck at accidents on the freeway but I just could not look away last night when Barbara Walters interviewed LaToya Jackson on tv. If you are of my generation, you remember when LaToya was just one of the "normal" Jacksons like Randy, Marlon, Jackie, Tito and Rebie. Not a media ho like Jermaine and not an actual talent like Janet. It seems like she was possessed by demons once she put that sparkly headband on and had her nose job. The modified perky plastic Jackson nose sported by Janet, Mama Katherine and originally by Michael and not the wide flat normal nose that they were all born with. Maybe the faux nose has good and bad power? It did wonders for Janet but demolished Michael and sent LaToya permanently into shameless self-promotion planet.

Nowadays, whenever you see LaToya, she is trying to pass as either Janet or Michael - depending on which has a hotter career at the time. I am sure if Tito hit it big, she would reinvent herself to be Toriano (yes, that's his real name). I'm sure she tried to look like Jesse Jackson during his failed Presidential campaign. Now that Michael in death is back on the top of the charts, she is a "drag king" trying to impersonate Michael. She even sported the whole military look that Michael was known for last night - the last time she wore anything like that was when she was performing (cough cough) in Vegas.

Basically, LaToya took credit for anything and everything Michael achieved. She was the one who first put a brooch on his shirt and inspired him to start dressing that way. She was the one who told him to Moonwalk. She was the one who encouraged Paris to give that powerful speech at the Memorial Service. I'm sure if she had been given more time, she would have told Barbara Walters that she gave birth to Bubbles the Chimp and landscaped the greenery at the Neverland Ranch.

I believe the allegations that she went into his home and stole his jewelry, clothing, and money. Isn't it awful that even in death, poor Michael cannot trust anyone?

I really detested LaToya when during her Jack Gordon phase, she came out and accused Michael of being a pedophile. That was stomach wrenching. To see someone turn against a sibling like that. Yes, I know EVERYONE knew Mike liked to cuddle with little boys but that whole unspoken bond of sibling loyalty should have won out. Really, ask anyone with a brother or sister. Even Charles Manson's sibling would not go on TV and turn like that.

Poor Michael, as long as LaToya is there, he will never rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment