Thursday, July 16, 2009

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP - One Month Home with the Kids....

OMB (Oh My Buddha) - the reality of August has just set in. The Diva will be home for five weeks and the boys will be home for a month before school starts. I better go and stock up on high blood pressure meds and learn yoga in the next few days.

I did mention having them do community service at work since they will be stuck there anyway but that was met with (as expected) sneers and stink eye. It will be another month of vegging out in front of the TV - at least the location will be changed from home or Grandma's house to my working place. I wonder who will survive the battle for the TV though? My guess is the ji-chans will emerge victorious and it will be golf all day instead of Spongebob.

The kids are considering teaching "the boys" how to play the wii. We took it there once and they seemed to enjoy bowling. Maybe we can get a Brain Age tourney going.

No comments:

Post a Comment